It’s the beginning of a new school year and September is going to a very busy month for the Von Klein staff- “Move In Days” are finally here! We are here to help all of our residents have a smooth move in process so read through these tips and bookmark this post, you never know when this info will come in handy:
- If your move in date and lease signing date are the same, your security deposit is due with your first month’s rent. Please note that you will not receive keys until you have a zero balance.
- If you are moving in this month, your security deposit was due on August 1st. This policy is in place because it ensures that you have a zero balance on your account and causes less confusion at move in time.
- To get a parking space you must come to our office (or see your onsite manager, if applicable) for a parking permit when we post a notice on your door for your complex that they are ready. Please bring your driver’s license and registration- and not your insurance. The car must be registered under your name or under your parents name. Each unit comes with ONE parking spot at no extra cost to you. If you lose or misplace your first parking permit, you may purchase a second parking permit for $5.00.
- Plug the following numbers into your phone (if applicable)
von Klein office – 541-485-7776
von Klein Emergency – 541- 686-0743
EWEB Electric Company – 541-484-6016
Northwest Natural Gas – 541-351-3661
Century Link Phone Company – 1-800-244-1111
Comcast Cable Company – 541-484-3000
University Police Station – 541-682-8350
Diamond Parking – 541-343-3733
UO Conflict Resolution Services: 541-346-0617
Community Mediation Services 541-344-5366
ASUO Legal Services 541-346-4273
Bookmark these University of Oregon Resources (in case you ever need them)
- Department of Parking & Transportation
Information about parking on the University of Oregon campus as well as commuting tips and resources.
- Division of Student Life
Services, programs and information about being successful outside the classroom.
- Office of the Dean of Students
Programs and services for UO students and the campus community.
- Dining on Campus
Dining on campus and food service locations and hours.
- University of Oregon Police Department
Provides safety, support and services for UO students.
- Substance Abuse Prevention
Information about substance abuse prevention, education and treatment, including off-campus party safe resources.
- Conflict Resolution Services
Impartial, informal and confidential services for working through difficulties/ conflict, making decisions, or planning for the future.
- Sexual Violence Support Services
Help for students who have experienced sexual harassment, domestic/dating violence, sexual assault, or stalking.
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
Information about the UO fraternity and sorority community and off campus resources.
- Financial Aid
Provide services and support for students who have or need financial aid.
Download these Off-Campus Resources
- Off-Campus Living Guide
- Your Neighbors & You Guide
- Campus Neighborhoods
- Move-in Day
- Your Roommates
- Party Smart, Party Safe
- Safety Tips
- Money Tips
If you need any assistance, we are here to help! Please contact our office during business hours at (541) 485-7776. Our office is located at 1301 Ferry St., Eugene, OR 97401. We are here to help you! Happy move in!